- SLA: your call center SLA, Service Level Agreement, is defined as what percentage of the calls are answered in less than a certain time. 80% of the calls answered within 20 seconds is a classic in many call centers, but you may change it to your own standards.
- Clean calls: For being meaningful, a calls needs to have a minimum duration in seconds.
- Phantom calls: Calls less than a certain duration in seconds are tagged as “Phantom calls”.
- API key: That is the API key needed for any integration with ZIWO
- Default Music on Hold: That is the default music for the callers waiting in a queue.
Estimated reading time: < 1 min